Thursday 18 February 2016

Treaty of waitangi eportfolio

The Description: In Poutama we are making a post for Waitangi Day. My group has been using Minecraft to recreate William Hobsons landing. We did not have to build a marae because jack had one already.




Big idea: I learnt that that the treaty has faults and they are the differences of governance and sovereignty. The teachers had set us the task of making something about the treaty. My group was aiming for a multi stage. What do you think we got?

Feedback/Feedforward:I think you did good on your post and you have done a good description. I think you could put a video or something to show what you now about Waitangi Day  .jake 

Evaluation: I found that it was challenging to get the build finished in time because the ship had to be ready in three weeks. I did not have Minecraft so my iPad was for research on the Waitangi treaty. 


1 comment:

  1. Toby, you did a fantastic job of sharing your knowledge about the Treaty of Waitangi. I loved that you did two pieces showing your understanding. I think you definitely hit the Multi stage of the rubric. How could you aim to get relational next time?

    ReplyDelete